Wednesday 2 September 2009

My 3 Opportunities for Business Entrepreneurs

I'm currently promoting 3 businesses which can help you generate a future income, get new customers, gain new business and build a team which works for you.

My background
I'm a PHP / Flash / Multimedia Website developer (tech head) with 14 years experience in business applications. I'm also an ex trainer and teacher.
If it needs to work with video, payment systems (Paypal) SMS text messages and databases then I can make it work. I've been comissioned by some big names such as Coca Cola, Unilever, EDF, BP and more to make the impossible possible when it comes to visually stunning communications.
I've also run my business, hopgood consulting ltd since 1994.

The 3 opportunities
I've got 3 opportunities which can help an individual or business to earn money with me.

1. mybusinesstv.co.uk
http://www.mybusinesstv.co.uk
Summary: A customised TV channel for businesses wishing to communicate to their customers and staff
Who's using?: From big corporates such as Coca Cola to small such as the Stag Theatre / Community Center, Sevenoaks.
What's the earning potential?: £250 customer gathering bonus, plus £25 per month for the lifetime of the customer.
Cost of entry: £0 - all training and demo software included

2. Utiliity Warehouse
http://bunnytick.com/earn.php
Summary: Build a team of distributors which earn money just by telling people how to save up to £800 a year. Product includes UK's best value utilities and amazing 5% cashback on food, petrol and shopping.
Who's using?: Now over 300,000 individuals and businesses in the UK.
What's the earning potential?: ~£45 customer gathering bonus, plus ~5% of customer spend per month for the lifetime of the customer. Build a team of people who earn for you too!
Cost of entry: £200 - all training and website included.


3. Mona Vie
http://www.genwwvideo.com/genwwvideo/previews/preview.php?vid=206&cid=606

Summary: Build a team of distributors which earn money by sharing a premium health drink. A US company in the 500 inc. list.Just launching in the UK.
Who's using?: Over 30,000 individuals and distributors businesses in the US.
What's the earning potential?: You get the product at discount and for every customer you earn a commission of approx 20%
Cost of entry: £0 - all training included. The interesting part is that you can build a team virtually and when you have your structure in place, you can start the business.


I'm looking for feedback on these ideas. If, like most people I speak to, earning some extra money is of interest, then one of these ideas will be good for you. Some people are not so interested and that's fine.

If there is anything I can help you and your business with, please contact me on
01732 80 80 67 or mark@hopgood.eu

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, you sought me out on a Ning group (that I think you created) and I'm here checking you out. Am impressed with how sincere your efforts at starting a social network on Ning and I see you as someone to stay connected with.

    About this blog: I'm not too keen on network marketing, my Dad went down that road before he died (from cancer, not from MLM) but I do see your businesstv channel... am very interested in that.

    I do local search engine marketing, http://www.frederickwebpromotions.com Local Google Advertising for brick n mortar small businesses. I'm doing great here in Maryland but the same process would work in
    England (and I'm a Scot by lineage).

    Currently I'm furiously working on video marketing, dabbling in YouTube, learning how to edit videos, converting .vcf to .avi to .mpeg and so on.

    I'm thinking there is much for us to collaborate on.

    Begining with exchanging social network friends, fans, faves, votes, etc.

    Will stay in touch

    ReplyDelete